1. Click to Create and Access Your Library Zinio account
You will check out magazines on the library Zinio page.
1. In the upper right, click on “Create New Account”
2. Enter your library barcode.
3. Enter your name, email, and create a password.
4. You will be logged in and receive a confirmation notice in your email inbox.
5. Click on the cover to subscribe to the magazine and transfer the issue to your Zinio.com account.
You’ll login to the library Zinio page and click on the cover each time you want to check out a new magazine or new issue.
2. Click to Create and Access Your Zinio.com account
You will read, manage, and sync magazines on your device using Zinio.com.
1. Enter your name, email and password when registering
2. Click on “Your Library” to view the magazines you’ve subscribed to via the library Zinio page.
Don’t want to receive email vouchers and promotional offers from Zinio.com?
The Zinio for Libraries service requires access to the commercial Zinio.com site. To avoid receiving unwanted email communications from Zinio.com, you must opt out from your online Zinio.com account and EACH mobile app account that you have.
From your online Zinio.com account:
For EACH mobile app account:
1. Open the Zinio app.
2. Go into “Settings.”
3. Uncheck “Notifications.”
Can’t find the app for Kindle Fire? Try this link: Kindle Fire Help
Not all Zinio.com magazines are available through the library. Using the Library version of Zinio you cannot unsubscribe from a magazine and back issues are not available. Many back issues can be found in GALILEO Magazines A-Z (visit your branch for the current GALILEO password).
Device downloads are limited to 500 issues.