Instructions for mobile devices, such as smartphones & tablets
Using your device, search App Store or Google Play for the 3M Cloud Library App & download it onto your device.
Select your State & Library.
–Enter Card #. Your library card must begin with 21057. If it does not, please ask for a free replacement card at your branch library. Important: Please use your 14-digit PINES library card number when logging into the 3M Cloud Library, even if you have changed your PINES account username.
–Enter PIN. If you don’t have a PIN, please visit your branch library with your library card and photo ID to obtain your library PIN.
–End User License Agreement – Read & Tap “Agree.”
–Tap “Login.” Begin Browsing!
When you locate a book you like, click on the green checkout button. The book will immediately appear in the “My Books” section of your account. You may then begin reading!
OPTIONAL If you need additional help logging in and using 3M Cloud Library:
- Getting Started (Logging in)
- Overview of Cloud Library Features (your account, searching for books)
- Using the 3M Cloud Library (to locate & check out a book)
- Check Out a Book (Lending Periods, Limits)
- Reading a Book on the Computer
- Transfer a Book to Your Reading Device (includes compatible devices)
- Place Holds
- Return a Book Early
- Using More Than One Reading Device
- Sharing a Computer with Others?