1. Proof of residence, property ownership, education, or employment in Georgia and/or photo ID
2. Signature of Parent or Legal Guardian if under 18
3. For non-residents of Georgia, $25 annual fee
1. Limited to 6 months and 5-item checkout
2. Proof of home and temporary residences required
3. $12.50 fee
Books: 2 weeks
eBooks: 2 weeks
Audiobooks: 2 weeks
eAudioBooks: 2 weeks
Magazines (Paper): 2 weeks (magazines can be checked out at some libraries)
eMagazines: No due date
CDs: 2 weeks
DVDs & Videos: 1 week
Projectors & Screens: 1 day
50 items per library card
3 items per subject area
eBooks: There is a limit of 3 eBook checkouts at this time, while the new collection is growing.
DVDs, Videos, Games: 15 each per card
All items except bestsellers, eBooks, videos, and DVDs may be renewed up to two times as long as no other library patron is waiting for the item. Materials may be renewed online in the PINES catalog and eAudioBook catalog, and in the library or by phone with library card in hand.
All books in the PINES catalog, all eBooks and eAudioBooks, and all audio visual materials in WGRL libraries, may be placed on hold, except brand new items. Materials may be placed on hold online in the PINES catalog, eBook catalog, and eAudiobook catalog, and in the library or by phone with library card in hand.
There is a one-day grace period for all overdue books before overdue fines begin accruing.
1. Replacement library cards are $2.
2. Printing and photocopying 15¢ per page (Bowdon Library 25¢ per page). Some branches offer color printing and price varies by branch.
Lost Library Books & Materials
Payment for Lost library materials includes the replacement cost plus a non-refundable $3 processing fee.
If a lost item is found and returned to the library with a receipt within 6 months of payment, a refund of the paid replacement cost, minus the overdue fines that have accrued, will be given.